* All the feeds in one module, all the features you can wish for. Featuring the new Google API.
* You can configure the built in follow me option for any username you choose.
* It's the most compact way to show a google plus feed on your website.
* Module position should choose an absolute module position of your template like "debug" or "absolute" for theme: popup.
* You can place it on right or left screen of your desktop sidebar.
* You can use module OSTheme Twitter Widget and OSTheme Google Plus
Available for Joomla 2.5
* Module Suffix: This will add a class on your module codes.
* Load jQuery: Most of template or other extensions on your site can already load jQuery on your site.
* Google API: You get Goole API from Google and put it to the field.
* Google+ User ID: ID of user Google Plus. Exmample ID: +joomla from plus.google.com/+joomla .
* Width & Height: Width and height of module. Height integer value in px, Width integer value in px or percent.
* Theme: Can choose default or popup theme. You can see demo theme Default in top page and theme Popup in right page
Positon and Margin top only effect width theme Popup.
* Position: You can choose either right or left – if right the module will place to right sidebar – if left than module will place to left sidebar.
* Margin Top: Integer value in px. That will create a margin from absolute top (left or right) position.
Module width width in px or percent only effect width theme default.Your website is renponsive, you should choose integer value in %.
Theme Popup always integer value in px.
* Module width width in px or percent: Can choose px or %.
* Auto Play & Scrollbar: Show for Yes – Hide for No.
* Border Color: Choose your prefer color using color picker.
* Duration: Duration for slider.
* Show profile, show feeds, show images, show date, show share, show replies, show plusones: Show for Yes – Hide for No..
* Images width & Images height: Width and height of images. Integer value in px.
* Number Feeds: Number of feeds will load from google plus.
That’s it. Once you are done with all setting click save and see the changes on your site.
If found any difficulties you can just ping us on the forum and we will try our best to help you out.
Screenshot of module setting: